Friday 15 October 2010

Missing in Action

I am missing in action since a week now.. I have got a lot of new goodie stuff, but just not getting time to sit down and create something or even read all your wonderful blogs. My brother just got hooked :D & his engagement is just 2 weeks away. There's soooooo much to do!! Shopping for new dresses/Sarees and jewellery for my Bhabhi (brother's wife is called Bhabhi in India). And I have to get my own blouses stitch! I dont think i can get that stitched in this festive season and that too in 15 days!!
I think  i'll only be able to make a card as DT of craftyJC challenge#4.. and maybe one or two more!!

Will be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that will take time, preparing for the celebration. Enjoy!!! I always feel the "before the party" time is the most fun!!!

    ReplyDelete