Friday 2 February 2007

Birthday Wishes.. :)



Well, me bday is just round the corner, and i was just wondering what to write in new post for mah blog.. So I am telling you all what i wish to get on my budday :)




1. A wall clock.. My last wall clock just vanished after my room got a makeover. I find it so dissapointed to look at my empty wall, when i wake up in the morning. With eyes half open and my brain half asleep, I just forget there's no clock for now. That is my first and the most impotan wish for this birthday.. I have ventured out 3 times to look for a very nice clock.. but i still have not found the right kind. :(

2. A digital thermometer.. Just Like that..


3. some beautiful pin-up posters with a nice thought thrown in for that added attraction.. i want them to stick them on my cubicle-walls in office.. I'll probably make two or three.. :) And i am also going to make a penstand.. i have an idea in mah mind and i might make it over this weekend..

4. Peace at home.. there's a cold war going on between me and mah parents.. i would like to end that even when i know its a far-fetched wish..

5. Flowers.. Somehow people always tend to give roses on bdays.. And i always wished someone would give me something different this time.. like some wild flowers.. i love small flowers, the tiny ones bunched up together :)

6. Some new clothes, some new sandals, some new earrings and some new lipsticks.. i will be going to a shopping trip next weekend, after i get my first stipend.. :)


7. eye lenses.. I am tired of wearing specs( even though i dun wear them often enuff :D).. any suggestions on what type/kind/color/brand to choose from?

8. A book whose name i have forgotten right now :D i'll check it up and then buy it.. A pulp-fiction novel wont be too bad either..

Somethings i'll buy for my self.. somethings i'll make for myself.. somethings i'll hope to get as presents.. and somethings i know i am not going to get..

So thats about it for now.. i might add/delete somethings to this, since i still have 2 weeks to change my mind over something.. and if you want to gift me something you are always always welcome :D

3 comments:

  1. Oo ma .. how far is the corner? :D
    4. Peace at home.. there's a cold war going on between me and mah parents.. i would like to end that even when i know its a far-fetched wish..
    Praying!

    8. A book whose name i have forgotten right now :D i'll check it up and then buy it.. A pulp-fiction novel wont be too bad either..
    Hukum karr mere aakaa



    GBU
    Arti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ab chocolates la to raha hun.. aur kya kya legi?!! :P

    Meri flight Saturday ki hai.. abhi tak to yehi plan hai.. if not delayed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my 4th wish already answered :D and um too glad

    Good ... good

    i've mailed you my address
    Kidhar bheja? Mila nahi :(



    GBU
    Arti

    ReplyDelete